Hello, Sudzers! In August’s meeting, we met a few new members and tasted eight delicious brews. Thanks to everyone who showed up!
- Welcome new members, Eric and Guy!
- Derek collected membership dues. Dues must be paid each calendar year and can still be made to Derek via paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Derek had shirts for sale: $5 for t-shirts and $10 for polos. What a deal!
- We went into some details about NCHF and why everyone should go! If you haven’t already, check out https://www.nchfinfo.org/ for info on how to get tickets. If you are going, please fill out the details in the planning sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/130pkvjSITD64khCZkJxtkPr5m3MqTfP4sKTKUZL3QdY/edit?usp=sharing
- Reminder, next month we’ll be focusing on Oktoberfest/Festbiers. So if you haven’t brewed and want to participate, then please do so soon!
- All shared recipes can be found at https://sites.google.com/a/cloudyforecast.com/brewme/home. If you’d like to have your recipe shared on the site, then please email it in any format to email@example.com. Full info can be found at http://www.sudzers.org/?page_id=2910
- For a list of all upcoming competitions, check out WoW’s awesome calendar: http://www.wortsofwisdom.org/calendar/upcoming-homebrewers-competitions/
In all, we had eight brews:
BREWER BEER IBUs ABV Evan and Sara Solera Base 20 4.5% Mikael Kveik & Easy Pale Ale 37 4.9% Derek W. Citra Maris SMASH AmerEnglishish IPA 40 5% Steve & Derek H. Y27 Saison 10 6% Robert Sorachi Ace Saison ~30 5.9% Adam Saison(?) - 7.2% Chet Altbier - 7% Robert C. Double Double Kveik DIPA 48 8%
Thanks to Steins and everyone that showed up!