Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, September 8th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
- If you’d like to pay dues, please send $25 via paypal to email@example.com or bring cash with you to the meeting
- Derek has shirts for sale: $5 for t-shirts and $10 for polos. What a deal!
- Please let Derek know if you’d like to help design a logo for a Sudzer workshirt.
- Remember, if you brewed an Oktoberfest/festbier, then bring it to this meeting!
- We’ll discuss final planning for NCHF (https://www.nchfinfo.org/). Tickets are still available!
- Cliff will give us an update on upcoming competitions.
- Robert will review the history of Oktoberfest/festbier and provide a tasting of an authentic German Festbier.
- Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!