Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, March 8th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Remember, if you brewed a stout, please bring it to this meeting. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
- Derek will be collecting dues. If you’d like to pay those dues, please send $25 via paypal to email@example.com or bring cash with you to the meeting.
- Robert will discuss scheduling a time to bottle Dark Matter.
- Cliff will give an update on the club solera project.
- Cliff will update us on comps including the Steins competition (https://www.facebook.com/events/steins-beer-garden-mountain-view/7th-annual-steins-homebrew-competition/183511109563087/), which needs entries and judges.
- Mikael will update us on getting a group together for another round of BJCP testing.
- Cliff will be giving a SudTalk on Making Water Adjustments with Bru’n Water for Better Beer.
- Adam will give a talk on the history of Stout.
- If you brewed a Stout, then please bring it to this meeting as we’ll start off by sampling them!
- Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!