For our November 13th meeting, we discussed the annual end of the year party and the club brew. Then we tasted twelve great homebrews. Thanks to Stein’s and everyone who showed up.
– We welcomed new members Allen and Ann Marie. Welcome to the club!
– The club brew will be the following Bière de Noël recipe: https://sites.google.com/a/cloudyforecast.com/brewme/2021. We’re planning on brewing it in mid January 2023.
– We will have our end of the year party either on the weekend of December 10/11 or December 17/18. An email will go out to find out what day works best for people.
– The beers we tasted:
|Brewer||Beer Name||Beer Style||IBUs||ABV|
|Sebastian B||American Wheat Ale||30||4.7%|
|Kevin S||24k Gold||blonde ale||27||6|
|Derek W||Plan Bee Honey Kolsch #3||Kolsch||30||5.6|
|Sebastian B||American Pale Ale||40||5.5|
|Derek W||Ya Heard||Amber||35||4.7|
|Nathan||biere de garde||6.3%|
|Robert R||Biere de Noel||biere de garde||24||7.7|
|Kevin S||Thiol Hazy exp||NEIPA||54||7|
|Stephan||Mowgli’s Black Cat IPA||Black IPA||45||7.5%|
|Allen||Happy Cascade||West Coast DIPA||89||8.4%|
– Remember, membership dues need to be made every calendar year. If you haven’t paid yet, then you can make a payment of $25 to Derek via paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you haven’t already, please join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/mBQ7smguu7. All official communication (meeting information, event information, etc.) will continue to go through the mailing list, but Discord provides us a convenient way to have smaller, quicker conversations, so we encourage you to join.
– All shared recipes can be found at https://sites.google.com/a/cloudyforecast.com/brewme/home. If you’d like to have your recipe shared on the site, then please email it in any format to email@example.com. Full info can be found at http://www.sudzers.org/?page_id=2910
– For a list of all upcoming competitions, check out the Worts of Wisdoms’ calendar: http://www.wortsofwisdom.org/calendar/upcoming-homebrewers-competitions/