Valentine’s Day pushed our February meeting back a week, but it was definitely worth the wait. We saw some new faces, got a demo for an awesome new homebrew product, and got to try eleven homebrews. Thanks to everyone who showed up!
– Derek took money for club dues. If you weren’t able to pay, you’ll be able to pay at any of the future meetings.
– Derek sold some retro-Sudzer t-shirts.
– Bottles of Dark Matter were distributed.
– Members of STEED Brewcraft (http://www.steedbrewcraft.com/#intro) presented their new kegging product designed to fit right in your refrigerator. Check out their website to learn more about this exciting new product.
– We discussed Stein’s 2nd Annual homebrew competition. Visit http://steinsbeergarden.com/event/2nd-annual-steins-home-brew-contest/ to learn more.
– The Sudzer homebrewer of the year award was presented.
In all, we had eleven homebrews:
BREWER(s) BEER IBUs ABV Derek W Belgian Single 1 30 5.3% Derek W Belgian Single 2 30 5.3% Rob C Belgian Pale - 5.5% Mark Andrey Rich's Evil Clone 40 6.5% Jesse JK3 Brown Ale - 6.8% Don New Moon Dry Stout with Coffee 37 4.0% Rob C Sweet Stout 30 5.8% Joanna D. Alaskan API (ALIPA) - 4.7% Adam Mosaic Pils - 6.9% Charles Hop Fu IPA 100+ 7.1% Jared Xlunutiny Stout #2 (RIS) - 10.5%
Thanks to Steins and everyone that showed up. See you next month!