Hello Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm on Sunday, March 13th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Our CFO Derek Wolfgram will not be able to make the meeting, but membership dues ($25) can be paid through PayPal to him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Remind everyone that help is needed for the Santa Clara County Fair homebrew competition. If any of you want to be involved, please let Derek Wolfgram (email@example.com) know and he will set up a meeting with our fellow organizers from The Grain Trust.
– Discuss the Thirsty Third Thursday meeting location (maybe Alpha Acid) and date (potentially the fourth Friday, due to St. Patrick’s Day).
– Steve Hutzler will lead a discussion on club equipment sharing.
– Since Derek Wolfgram is out (most likely until May), Dark Matter distribution will be on hold these next few meetings.
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
There’s a lot planned, so don’t miss out this Sunday!