Hello Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm on Sunday, April 10th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Our CFO Derek Wolfgram will not be able to make the meeting, but membership dues ($25) can be paid through PayPal to him at email@example.com. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Reminder that help is needed for the Santa Clara County Fair homebrew competition. If any of you want to be involved, please let Derek Wolfgram (firstname.lastname@example.org) know and he will set up a meeting with our fellow organizers from The Grain Trust.
– Reminder that we’ll be pouring at NCHF’s Hoppy Hour this year. We want to make sure we have a good showing, so we’ll most likely hold a competition the meeting or two before NCHF to find the best beers to pour. We’re announcing now so people have ample time to prepare.
– Loren Gibbs, Head of Production for Gigayeast, will be joining our meeting Sunday to do a brief presentation. We’ll need to find volunteers to propagate some of their yeast for a homebrew competition.
– Discuss SF Beer Camp taking place June 18th. Let’s see if we can get a group of Sudzers up there.
– Derek Wolfgram is out (most likely until May), so Dark Matter distribution will be on hold until then.
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
There’s a lot planned, so don’t miss out this Sunday!