Hello Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm on Sunday, July 10th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis, so please bring $25 and arrive as close to 4:00 as possible if you would like to pay your 2016 dues. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– T-shirts for sale! Bring cash, because Derek will be selling several classic Sudzers t-shirts. Don’t miss out!
– Derek will talk a bit about the 2016 Sudzers T-Shirt.
– Discuss where and when to have the annual Dark Matter Brew Day.
– Has Thirst Third Thursday run its course!?
– Let’s find out who is going to NCHF and who can contribute beer for Hoppy hour and the main festival. Also what beer styles are people bringing?
– Reminder, Hoppy Hour tastings will happen in the September meeting.
– In October, we plan to have a competition for beers that used Gigayeast’s experimental yeast.
– Call for technical topics/presentations from some members, like Mike C’s water tutorial last year.
– An update on the Santa Clara County Fair judging.
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!