Hello Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm on Sunday, October 9th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis, so please bring $25 and arrive as close to 4:00 as possible if you would like to pay your 2016 dues. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Preordered 2016 t-shirts need to be picked up from Derek Wolfgram by October 15, or they will just become part of the club inventory. Derek will have them at Sunday’s meeting, and anyone who can’t make the meeting should make arrangements directly with him to get preordered shirts.
– A few months ago, Gigayeast came by and handed out some of their experimental Saison yeast. If you brewed a beer with this yeast, then please bring it and all tasting notes with you, as members of the Gigayeast team will attend on Sunday to sample your beer and take any feedback on the yeast.
– The Dark Matter Brew Day will be held on Saturday, October 29th at David Fortune’s house.
– Recap NCHF.
– Tim has put together the plans for the Sudzer SF Brewery Tour on October 15. Check it out at https://docs.google.com/document/d/14yxRF8Ioj7l3XOEKFfEcoiCNmLWbt_Kqe7wuJjO0c6g/edit?usp=sharing.
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!