In November’s meeting, we tasted a mead and eight delicious homebrews, and we also had five first-time attendees! Thanks to everyone who showed up!
– Welcome Roy, Jason, Dennis, Bram, and Sean to their first Sudzer meeting!
– At the 2016 Dark Matter Brew Day, David F. and Marc-Andrey brewed batches of the huge beer. We look forward to bottling day to see how they turned out!
– Congrats to Mikael who received third place for his porter at the California State Homebrew Competition at Anchor.
– Just a reminder that there is no meeting in December. More details to follow on when and where the 2017 meetings will be held.
– The current plan is to hold annual Christmas party at Marc-Andrey’s house on December 10th. More details to come.
– If you’re interested in becoming a Sudzer Officer, then please e-mail me at email@example.com with what position you’d like: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Communications Officer.
– Also, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any nominations you have for Homebrewer of the Year. The officer and Homebrewer of the Year awards will be decided at the Christmas party.
– We discussed ideas about a bulk hop purchase and a shared equipment spreadsheet. Stay tuned for more info on both.
In all, we had eight brews and a mead:
BREWER BEER IBUs ABV Jason C. Altbier low <5% Jason C. Oktoberfest-style Ale low <6% Mikael Rye is on the Saison 26 7.7% Roy Z. Dunkelweizen - - Kevin Stout - 4.73% Steve H. & Derek H. Mat's Graduation Beer high 8% Charles Lil' Bastard not enough 7.6% David J. Pinot Gris(?) Mead 0 13.7% David J. Barley Wine 100+ 13.4
Thanks to Steins and everyone that showed up. See you at the Christmas party!