Hello Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm on Sunday, February 12th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Because this is the first meeting of the New Year, please arrive a bit before 4:00 if you’d like to pay your 2017 dues. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
Also as a reminder: Freewheel Battle of the Brew Clubs is February 12. Style is Old Ale, and Maris Otter must be used as the base malt. At this point, it doesn’t look we have any Sudzers that have volunteered to compete, so if you’d like to represent us, then please do so! More info can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/1877813689117879/.
– Derek W. will be selling t-shirts (details below).
– Trophy presentation to Homebrewer of the Year.
– Discuss ideas for club competition, e.g., same yeast, commercial clone, etc.
– Does anyone want to volunteer to organize a beer trip?
– We’re looking for volunteers for the Santa Clara County Fair Homebrew competition this summer.
– Review of upcoming competitions.
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!