Hello Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, September 3rd at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Derek W. will have Polo shirts to distribute!
– NCHF is just a few weeks away, so we’ll spend some time discussing it, Hoppy Hour, etc. Also, if you’re attending NCHF, please make sure you enter your information in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Y2L_JBTKQFy_0yLsXnDx_b1Hf6e3f8jjxyuJJLUWCM/edit#gid=0
– Reminder that judges are needed for the upcoming competitions announced on the mailing list. Also, we need volunteers for Stanford’s beerfest.
– Off-flavor of the month session
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!