Happy New Year, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, January 14th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Derek will be collecting dues. Please bring $25 or avoid the line by paying via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Derek will also be giving our CFO Annual Financial Report
– Shirts for sale: $15 for polos, $10 for t-shirts, $5 for clearance t-shirts
– Homebrewer of the Year trophy presentation to Robert Curlee
– Robert Curlee will present his brewing setup and teach us the ways of the master
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
Meeting dates for 2018:
5/6 (moved to 1st Sunday to avoid Mother’s Day)
9/2 (moved to 1st Sunday to avoid MV Art & Wine Fest)
See you Sunday!