Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, March 11th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Derek will be collecting dues. Please bring $25 or avoid the line by paying via paypal to email@example.com
– Shirts for sale: $15 for polos, $10 for t-shirts, $5 for clearance t-shirts
– Reminder: Steins 4th annual homebrew competition will be held in March. Info can be found at http://steinsbeergarden.com/mountainview/2018/01/12/homebrewcontest2018/
– We need a date and place for Dark Matter bottling
– Mikael’s update on BJCP Judge Cert Plans
– Cliff’s update on Homebrew Competition Plans
– Brewery tours: Organize tours of Sante Adairius and Humble Sea in Santa Cruz
– Admiral Maltings Club Brew: plan for a date to visit Admiral for a tour of their malthouse and new tap room, plus bring beers made with their malt to share (likely March because of SF Beer Week)
– Sud Talk: Guest Gigayeast on how to propigate yeast (including a yet unreleased yeast for us to brew with)
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!