Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, April 8th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Derek will be collecting dues. Please bring $25 or avoid the line by paying via paypal to email@example.com
– Shirts for sale (Derek): $15 for polos, $10 for t-shirts, $5 for clearance t-shirts
– Mikael’s update on BJCP Judge Cert plans
– Cliff’s update on Homebrew Comp plans. If you’re competing in the Monterey Homebrew Contest, then please drop your beers off with Cliff.
– Santa Cruz Brewery Tour: Finalize plans for Santa Cruz Brewery Tour 4/15
– Admiral Maltings Club Brew: Finalize date to visit Admiral in Alameda for a tour: Friday 4/20, Friday 4/27, or Saturday 4/28
– Sequoia Sake Brewery Tour and Food Paring Dinner: Saturday 4/21, sign up at https://sequoiasake.com/events/
– Sud Talk: Steve Keck and his Kegtron Kickstarter
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!