Hello, Sudzers! In May’s meeting, we welcomed a new member, learned about Danny’s homebrew system, and tasted eighteen delicious brews. Thanks to everyone who showed up!
– Welcome Chris P. to his first meeting!
– Derek collected membership dues: You can still pay via paypal to email@example.com
– Derek sold shirts: $15 for polos, $10 for t-shirts, $5 for clearance t-shirts
– Robert recapped the Food Pairing Dinner at Sequoia Sake Brewery (https://sequoiasake.com/events/). Definitely check them out if you get the chance.
– Derek distributed Dark Matter and labels. All 2017 paid members will get FOUR bottles of Dark Matter! Info about the blends can be found at http://www.sudzers.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Dark-matter-2017.pptx
– We’re still planning on having a Admiral Maltings Club Brew tour. Continue to stay tuned for more info.
– Danny presented his homebrew setup. Check out his presentation if you want to see it: http://www.sudzers.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Danny%E2%80%99s-Brewhouse.pptx
– The National Homebrewers Conference will be held June 28-30 in Portland, Oregon. We suspect many Sudzers will be attending, so we’ll make sure we get everyone coordinated before the event. For more info: https://www.homebrewcon.org/
– We now have a recipe sharing site (https://sites.google.com/a/cloudyforecast.com/brewme/home). If you’d like to have your recipe shared on the site, then please email it in any format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full info can be found at http://www.sudzers.org/?page_id=2910
– For a list of all upcoming competitions, check out WoW’s awesome calendar: http://www.wortsofwisdom.org/calendar/upcoming-homebrewers-competitions/
In all, we had eighteen brews:
BREWER BEER IBUs ABV Kevin Bavarian Wheat 12 4.9% Craig Not Available Cream Ale 18 5% Mikael Old Bock 31 7% Cliff Table Beer with Pears 12 4.2% Robert Just for Kicks Brett Brown Ale 16 6.5% Danny Pale Ale Dose 42 5.3% Chris P. Pale Ale - 5.5% Colten Smath Pale Ale - 7.6% David F. Gallagher's Best Citramea Pale Ale 100 6% Danny Juice NEIPA 59 6% Chris K. Juicy Bits NEIPA 55 6.7% Kevin IPA 68 7.1% Adam Two Hearted Clone - 7.6% Robert Dark Entries Black IPA 29 9.2% Kevin Ripple Tripel 22 88% Justin Consecration Clone - 9.1% Tim Viogner Saison - 9.45% Tim Sauvignon Black/Pilsner - 18%
Thanks to Steins and everyone that showed up!