Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, June 10th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Derek will be collecting dues. Please bring $25 or avoid the line by paying via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Shirts for sale (Derek): $15 for polos, $10 for t-shirts, $5 for clearance t-shirts
– Derek is distributing Dark Matter bottles to all paid 2017 members. For those members who have not yet claimed their bottles and will not be attending the Sunday meeting, please email Derek at email@example.com to make arrangements to pick up your bottles from his house in Redwood City by the end of the month. Any unclaimed bottles on July 1 will become the property of the club for further distribution or serving at club events.
– Homebrew Con is coming up in a few weeks.
– We’ll see if we can get volunteers for the Dark Matter Brew Day and the Christmas Party.
– We’ll discuss having a meeting over the hill in Santa Cruz or thereabouts for a BBQ meeting this summer.
– Sud Talk: Mikael discusses effects of fermentation temps and shows different ways to manage temp at home
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!