Hello, Sudzers, I hope you all had a great 4th! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, July 8th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Derek will be collecting dues. Please bring $25 or avoid the line by paying via paypal to email@example.com
– Northern California Homebrewers Festival (http://www.nchfinfo.org/) planning. Derek has created a spreadsheet for 2018 at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19VtbpO-X6it4O4eX4V00R9bf7HvVUk1qIyY5K4pWxxo/edit?usp=sharing so we can start documenting who’s going.
– We’re still looking for volunteers for Dark Matter Brew Day and the Christmas Party.
– HomebrewCon recap.
– The Santa Clara County Fair Homebrew competition is seeking judges and stewards to assist with judging at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose on Saturday, July 21. More details will be provided in the meeting.
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!