Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, November 11th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– If you’d like to pay dues, please send $25 via paypal to email@example.com
– Dark Matter Brew Day recap
– Finalize 2019 officers. We’re still looking for a VP.
– Discuss the upcoming Christmas party
– Please vote for Homebrewer of the Year at https://goo.gl/forms/fizlGIFgmPwWIZ5U2
– Mikael is looking for volunteers to give a presentation on recipe formulation and feedback for the BJCP exam prep. Here’s an example presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12B9CxAP5kLC4f44a3QuE3TRv96M_9Ae6/view?usp=sharing
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!