Hello, Sudzers! In February’s meeting, we met some new members and welcomed back some old-timers, learned about the Tilt Hydrometer, and tasted seventeen delicious brews. Thanks to everyone who showed up!
– Derek collected membership dues. Dues must be paid each calendar year and can still be made to Derek via paypal at email@example.com
– Derek had shirts for sale: $5 for t-shirts and $10 for polos. What a deal!
– Cliff, Chet, and others brewed at Freewheel’s Battle of the Brew Clubs (https://www.facebook.com/events/2151931768203552/). Thanks for representing the club!
– Kevin gave a presentation on the Tilt Hydrometer (https://tilthydrometer.com/). The presentation can be found at http://www.sudzers.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Tilt-presentation.pptx
– Steins will be holding a competition in the coming months. We’ll let you know when we get more details.
– California State Fair Homebrew Comp bottle drops are due soon: http://www.castatefair.org/homebrew/
– The National Homebrew Competition’s registration and payment is due February 15: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/national-homebrew-competition/
– Registration is open for SaisonFest: http://saisonfest.daytondraft.org/
– All shared recipes can be found at https://sites.google.com/a/cloudyforecast.com/brewme/home. If you’d like to have your recipe shared on the site, then please email it in any format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full info can be found at http://www.sudzers.org/?page_id=2910
– For a list of all upcoming competitions, check out WoW’s awesome calendar: http://www.wortsofwisdom.org/calendar/upcoming-homebrewers-competitions/
In all, we had seventeen brews:
BREWER BEER IBUs ABV Cliff Table Beer Saison 20 4% David W. Brett C. Golden Sour NA 6% David W. Meyer Lemon Citra Saison - 7% Elan Raspberry Barrel Aged Brown low low Chet Porterish 38 5.4% Danny Cafe Con Leche 20 4.7% Danny Brett IPA 40 5% Adam Hazy Eight's NEIPA - ~6% Mikael Jucy Brut NEIPA 37 5.5% Mikael Lightening NEIPA 69 6.3% Mikael Julius NEIPA 80 6.8% Stephan and Regina Melon Man NEIPA - 7% Adam C. & Tim K. Kviek NEIPA - 7.3% Cliff Sour Funky Tripel 20 10% Derek W. German Barleywine 80 9.6% Kevin W. Hipster Scientist Sweet Stout 59 11.4% Sudzers "The Barrel" Flanders Red - ??
Thanks to Steins and everyone that showed up!