Hello, Sudzers! In April’s meeting, we met some new members, received our 2018 Dark Matter allocations, and tasted nine delicious brews. Thanks to everyone who showed up!
- Welcome new members: Sarah, Evan, Andy, and Nathan!
- Derek collected membership dues. Dues must be paid each calendar year and can still be made to Derek via paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Derek had shirts for sale: $5 for t-shirts and $10 for polos. What a deal!
- Derek distributed Dark Matter bottles to all paid 2018 members. If you weren’t able to pick them up, then they will most likely be distributed at the next meeting as well.
- Cliff would like to know if there’s anyone interested in pouring at Steinbeck’s Home Brew Fest (https://www.steinbeckrotary.org/2019-steinbecks-home-brew-fest) on May 4th in Salinas. Email Cliff (email@example.com) if you’re interested in participating.
- Congratulations to Cliff for winning the Steins Homebrew Comp!
- Congratulations to Chet and Cliff for winning Freewheel’s Battle of the Brew Clubs comp!
- All shared recipes can be found at https://sites.google.com/a/cloudyforecast.com/brewme/home. If you’d like to have your recipe shared on the site, then please email it in any format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full info can be found at http://www.sudzers.org/?page_id=2910
- For a list of all upcoming competitions, check out WoW’s awesome calendar: http://www.wortsofwisdom.org/calendar/upcoming-homebrewers-competitions/
In all, we had nine brews:
BREWER BEER IBUs ABV
Mikael Kolsch S - 196 25 6.4%
Chet Accidental Festbier 20 6.4%
Nathan Oats A Brown Ale 36 5.2%
Robert R. Old and Bitter Imperial Stout 74 8.3%
Sudzers Dark Matter 2014 100 Insane
Cliff Berliner Weisse 5 4.5%
David W. Berry Warhead Fruited Golden Sour 20 6.5%
Bill P. Ginger Wild Ale 0 6.2%
Cliff 11 Year Old And Sour 0 5%
Thanks to Steins and everyone that showed up!