Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, May 19th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
- Derek won’t be able to attend this weekend, so if you’d like to pay dues, please send $25 via paypal to email@example.com
- Robert will announce our new program where we will have a presentation on a new beer style every other month
- Cliff will give an update on the Sudzer Solera Project
- Cliff will give an update on the homebrew comp calendar
- Mikael will cover brewing tips on Kolsch for the first beer to be brought to the July meeting
- David Wilson will give a SUD Talk on acid producing yeast
- Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!