Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, June 9th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
- If you’d like to pay dues, please send $25 via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring cash with you to the meeting
- Derek has shirts for sale: $5 for t-shirts and $10 for polos. What a deal!
- Derek will have Dark Matter to distribute to 2018 paid members.
- Derek will discuss whether we want to have a new club shirt
- Initial Northern California Homebrewers Festival (NCHF) planning
- Steve H. will discuss the upcoming Santa Clara County Fair competition, in which the Sudzers will play a big part in organizing and judging
- David Fortune will be giving a SudTalk on “Hops: Basic Favor Descriptors and Understanding IBUs”
- Remember if you brew, or plan on brewing a Kolsch, please bring it to July’s meeting!
- Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!