Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, July 14th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
- Remember, if you brewed a Kolsch, then please bring it to this meeting! We’ll be tasting our homebrewed versions along with a commercial version.
- If you’d like to pay dues, please send $25 via paypal to email@example.com or bring cash with you to the meeting
- Derek has shirts for sale: $5 for t-shirts and $10 for polos. What a deal!
- Derek will be distributing Dark Matter imperial stout to 2018 dues-paying members. The July meeting will be the last meeting to which Derek will bring the Dark Matter. If you have not yet received your bottles and cannot make the July meeting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to get your bottles. Any unclaimed bottles as of the end of July will become property of the club for further distribution, use at club events, etc. Thanks!
- Derek will discuss Sudzers work-shirts.
- We’ll discuss planning for NCHF (https://www.nchfinfo.org/). Tickets go on sale at 10:00am this Sunday, July 14th and again at 10:00am, July 20th.
- We’ll discuss organizing a committee on creating an annual swap meet.
- Cliff will give us an update on upcoming competitions.
- Robert will present on best practices for brewing Oktoberfest/Festbier in preparation for the September meeting
- Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!