Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, August 11th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
- If you’d like to pay dues, please send $25 via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring cash with you to the meeting
- Derek has shirts for sale: $5 for t-shirts and $10 for polos. What a deal!
- We’ll discuss planning for NCHF (https://www.nchfinfo.org/).
- Cliff will give us an update on upcoming competitions.
- Just a reminder, we’re planning on having Oktoberfest/Festbiers at September’s meeting; so if you haven’t brewed, please do so soon!
- Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!