Happy New Year, Sudzers! Our first meeting of 2020 will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, January 12th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
- Derek will be collecting dues. If you’d like to pay those dues, please send $25 via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring cash with you to the meeting.
- Derek will present the annual CFO report.
- Robert will give a Dark Matter Brew Day update.
- We’ll have the Sudzer Homebrewer of the Year presentation.
- David will give a presentation on the history of Trappist Ales.
- If you brewed a Trappist Ale, then please bring it to this meeting as we’ll start off by sampling them!
- Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!