Hello, Sudzers! In September’s virtual meeting, we discussed plans for an upcoming BJCP exam, heard from Clandestine’s Rob Conticello about his experience opening a brewery, and shared seven delicious homebrews. Thanks to everyone who showed up!
– Remember, membership dues need to be made every calendar year. If you haven’t paid yet, then you can make a payment of $25 to Derek via paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mikael is organizing another BJCP exam prep. If you’re interested in participating, please check out Roberts email and sign up at https://forms.gle/cZyJxqMkJdZexPQ9A
– Guest speaker Rob Conticello of Clandestine Brewing spoke about his experience opening a brewery. Thanks for all the insights, Rob! For any Sudzers, make sure to out Clandestine Brewing in San Jose (https://www.clandestinebrewing.com/)!
– Several of our members got together to share beers with each other. During the meeting, each brewer talked about their beer and got feedback from the people they shared it with. Thanks to everyone who participated!
– All shared recipes can be found at https://sites.google.com/a/cloudyforecast.com/brewme/home. If you’d like to have your recipe shared on the site, then please email it in any format to email@example.com. Full info can be found at http://www.sudzers.org/?page_id=2910
– For a list of all upcoming competitions, check out WoW’s awesome calendar: http://www.wortsofwisdom.org/calendar/upcoming-homebrewers-competitions/
In all, we had seven homebrews:
BREWER BEER IBUs ABV Marcos Vienna Lager 25 5% Mikael Lemon Saison 27 6.3% Robert R. Strong Saison 26 7.8% Anil Mo Bettah Blume SMASH IPA 44 6.2% Robert C. Cloud Compute Citra IPA (Weyermann Barke) 43 5.7% Robert C. Core Dump Citra IPA (Mecca Grade Pelton) 54 7.0% Chet Sour Wheat 10 7.8%