Hello, Sudzers! Our next virtual meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, October 11th through Zoom. Hope to see you all there!
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– If you’d like to pay club dues, please send $25 via paypal to email@example.com.
– We’ll discuss whether we should do a virtual Dark Matter Brew Day.
– Mikael has confirmed with David Teckam that we can do a BJCP exam and will give a general overview of what the class will look like and what the exam will be like.
– Robert + Mike Conant will discuss distributing bottles of the Solera Brew to the members who contributed to it.
– Jim Withee of GigaYeast will discuss “Hazy Science: An everyman’s overview of the chemistry behind HAZY IPAs”.
– Several of our members will have gotten together to share beers with each other. During the meeting, each brewer will talk about their beer and get feedback from the people they shared it with.
Zoom details were sent to the mailing list.