Hello, Sudzers! In the final meeting of 2020, we had a light agenda, but had a great time hanging out, discussing HomebrewCon 2021, and tasting six delicious brews. Hope everyone has a great holiday and New Year, and thanks to everyone who showed up!
– Several members got together for a virtual brew day to brew this year’s batch of Dark Matter.
– As of now, Homebrew Con 2021 is on and will be held in San Diego. We’ll keep the club updated on whatever we learn. If all goes well, this would be a great opportunity for us to represent our club and finally hang out again in person. More info can be found at https://www.homebrewcon.org/
– Several of our members got together to share beers with each other. During the meeting, each brewer talked about their beer and got feedback from the people they shared it with. Thanks to everyone who participated!
– All shared recipes can be found at https://sites.google.com/a/cloudyforecast.com/brewme/home. If you’d like to have your recipe shared on the site, then please email it in any format to email@example.com. Full info can be found at http://www.sudzers.org/?page_id=2910
– For a list of all upcoming competitions, check out WoW’s awesome calendar: http://www.wortsofwisdom.org/calendar/upcoming-homebrewers-competitions/
In all, we had six homebrews:
BREWER BEER IBUs ABV Netanel Session New England IPA 12 3.9% Thom Robbers & Doctors Farmhouse IPA 51 5.9% Kevin Farmhouse Saison 5 7.74% Robert C. Dubbel Nature Belgian Dubbel 20 7.5% Noah Dank Star Triple NEPIA w/ strawberries - ~10% Anil Monkey's Rum Fruited Imperial Stout 40 10%