Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, May 16th through Zoom (details below). Hope to see you all there!
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– If you’d like to pay club dues, please send $25 via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Adam will give a summary of the virtual Big Brew Day we hosted a few weeks ago.
– Robert will talk about next steps for tasting and selecting the annual club brew, i.e. the new Dark Matter.
– Robert will give an update on upcoming Homebrew Competitions.
– We will discuss whether we want to go as a club to the non-NCHF.
– Robert will talk about plans to return to in-person meetings at Steins in Mountain View or some other interim outdoor location.
– Guest speaker Seth Klann, owner of Mecca Grade Estate Malt will join us to talk about craft malting
– Several of our members will have gotten together to share beers with each other. During the meeting, each brewer will talk about their beer and get feedback from the people they shared it with.
Zoom details were sent to the mailing list.