Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, June 13th through Zoom (details below). Hope to see you all there!
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– If you’d like to pay club dues, please send $25 via paypal to email@example.com.
– The competition calendar is now being managed at the web site http://www.sudzers.org/competition-calendar/.
– Derek will discuss the Santa Clara County Fair and how to successfully revive that comp for this year!
– In-person club meetings to start in July at Steins and will continue to include a virtual component with virtual guest speakers.
– Several members are going to Lake Francis for the informal non-NCHF gathering September 17-19. Join the Silicon Valley Sudzers Discord Server to continue the discussion https://discord.gg/yXYVRXpF.
– Guest speaker Dave McLean co-owner of Admiral Maltings will have an open discussion about craft malting at Admiral.
– Several of our members will have gotten together to share beers with each other. During the meeting, each brewer will talk about their beer and get feedback from the people they shared it with.
Zoom details were sent to the mailing list.