Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, August 8th through both Zoom (details to come) and back in person at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View!. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– If you’d like to pay club dues, please send $25 via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Robert has already sent out an email with the details for meeting up in person, but if you’d like to sign up for the meeting, then please do so at the link in the email.
– We’ll have a short reminder that the BJCP exam is on August 14, 10am at Steins.
– Derek will recap the Santa Clara County Fair homebrew competition.
– Kaleb Schwecke, Chief Marketing Officer from Yakima Valley Hops, will be joining us virtually this meeting.
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
– Zoom details will be in a followup meeting when we have them.