Hello, Sudzers! Our last meeting of the year will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, November 14th through both Zoom and in person at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View!. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– If you’d like to pay club dues, please send $25 via paypal to email@example.com.
– We will be conducting a competition to see what beer we’ll brew for this year’s club brew, so please bring your entries! We’re not sure how many people will attend the meeting, so if you’re bringing 12oz bottles, then please bring two.
– We’ll discuss ideas for this year’s holiday party.
– We’ll also talk about several Sudzer Officer positions that will be available in 2022.
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
– Zoom info was sent to the mailing list.