Hello, Sudzers! In our final meeting of the year we met several new members, tasted our future club brew, and tasted eleven extremely diverse brews. Thanks to everyone who showed up!
– We welcomed several new members: Tammi, Andi, and Kevin. Welcome to the club!
– Several officers will be stepping down from their positions in 2022: Robert as President, Cliff as Competition Guru, and Adam as Communications Officer. We will send out more info about this, but in the meantime, you can let us know if you’re interested in any of these positions.
– Our next club brew will be Robert R.’s Biere de Noel. This is a perfect beer for warming yourself up on a cold night and should age well. More info about the club brew day will be sent out.
– We discussed ideas for this year’s Christmas party. As with the other topics, we’ll send out more information in the near future, but please let us know if you have any ideas for a venue.
– Remember, membership dues need to be made every calendar year. If you haven’t paid yet, then you can make a payment of $25 to Derek via paypal at email@example.com
– If you haven’t already, please join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/mBQ7smguu7. All official communication (meeting information, event information, etc.) will continue to go through the mailing list, but Discord provides us a convenient way to have smaller, quicker conversations, so we encourage you to join.
– All shared recipes can be found at https://sites.google.com/a/cloudyforecast.com/brewme/home. If you’d like to have your recipe shared on the site, then please email it in any format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full info can be found at http://www.sudzers.org/?page_id=2910
– For a list of all upcoming competitions, check out WoW’s awesome calendar: http://www.wortsofwisdom.org/calendar/upcoming-homebrewers-competitions/
In all, we had eleven homebrews:
BREWER BEER IBUs ABV Dan R. Blue Mountain Kolsch 16 5.5% Robert R. Biere de Noel 24 8.0% Tim T. Left Over Grain Porter 50 6% Mikael Cistra IPA 69 6.8% Stephan Korean Makgeolli (two blends) 0 ?? Tammi New Year Mulberry Wine 0 ~10% Andi Ollie Mead 0 12% Andi Jalapeno, Habanero, Mango Mead 0 12% Netanel Carignan Mixed Ferm. Ale - 6.5% Netanel English Bitter 40 5.5%