Hello, Sudzers! Our first, official meeting of the year will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, March 13th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Derek will be collecting dues. If you’d like to pay club dues, please send $25 via paypal to email@example.com or give him $25 in person this Sunday.
– Derek will give his annual, always-scintillating Treasurer report.
– We will brainstorm ideas for events, competitions, etc. for 2022.
– As a reminder, we are still looking for people to step up into the President, VP, and Communications roles. Please let us know if you’re interested in any of these.
– Also as a reminder, this meeting will only be held in person. There will be no Zoom.
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
Hope to see you all at Steins!