This month’s meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, June 12th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Organizing for the Northern California Homebrewers Festival (NCHF) which will be held Sept. 16-17, 2022.
– Discussion of ideas to get members involved in signing up to do presentations or to help find speakers.
– Derek will be collecting dues. If you’d like to pay club dues, please send $25 via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or give him $25 in person this Sunday.
– As a reminder, we are still looking for people to step into the President and VP roles. Please let us know if you’re interested in any of these.
– Homebrew evaluations. Don’t forget to bring your recipe as club members will have lots of questions. Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
Hope to see you all at Steins!