This month’s meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, September 11th
at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis.
Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos,
as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the
– Northern California Homebrewers Festival (NCHF) which will be held Sept. 16-17, 2022.
– Off flavor of the month.
– Robert C. will give a presentation on his brewing equipment.
– Discussion of possible future presentation ideas: members’ brewing setups and processes; a beer style a member feels knowledgeable about, etc.
– Planning and location of our end of year party.
– Derek will be collecting dues. If you’d like to pay club dues, please send $25 via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Homebrew evaluations. Don’t forget to bring your recipe as club members will have lots of questions. Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
Hope to see you all at Steins!
(Note: The Mountain View Art and Wine Festival is being held the weekend of the 10th an 11th. You might need more time than usual to find parking.)