This month’s meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, March 12th
at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis.
Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos,
as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the
– Derek will be collecting dues. If you would like to pay club dues, please send $25 via paypal to email@example.com or give him $25 in person this Sunday.
– Club brew: update and plans for distribution. In addition, eligible members (i.e. you were a member in 2022) will be able to get their beer at this Sunday’s meeting.
– Brewer of the year for 2022.
– Off-flavor of the month (Mikael).
– Santa Clara County Fair homebrew competition (Derek).
– Discussion of the history and style of hoppy lagers aka IPL or Cold IPA (Robert C.).
– Note: Stein’s homebrew competition has been cancelled.
– Homebrew evaluations. Here’s your chance to bring in your Black IPA if you brewed one. Remember to bring your recipe, since club members will have lots of questions. Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
Hope to see you all at Steins!