Hello Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm on Sunday, September 11th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis, so please bring $25 and arrive as close to 4:00 as possible if you would like to pay your 2016 dues. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– 2016 t-shirts are here and will be distributed!
– NCHF is right around the corner, so we’ll discuss Hoppy Hour (we still need beers!), plans for the mobile serving system, setup responsibilities, etc.
– In October, we hope to get some of the Gigayeast crew to attend and sample our homebrews made with their experimental yeast.
– Tim has put together the plans for the Sudzer SF Brewery Tour on October 15. Check it out at https://docs.google.com/document/d/14yxRF8Ioj7l3XOEKFfEcoiCNmLWbt_Kqe7wuJjO0c6g/edit?usp=sharing.
– Recap from anyone that went to the CA Craft Beer Summit.
– Recap from anyone that went to Jeffers Drops Acid Knowledge event. The event is tonight, and tickets may still be available https://www.facebook.com/events/183569225393841/.
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!