In May’s meeting, we welcomed a new member and tasted six delicious homebrews. Thanks to everyone who showed up!
– Derek W. is accepting 2017 dues. Reach out to him at email@example.com if you’d like to pay.
– Dark Matter was distributed to paid 2016 members in attendance.
– Reminder that we’ll have an Anchor Steam clone competition at the June meeting. We’ll be emailing more details in the near future.
– Charles and Jim conducted the off-flavor session: DMS. Learn more about DMS at http://beersmith.com/blog/2012/04/10/dimethyl-sulfides-dms-in-home-brewed-beer/
– We’re looking for volunteers to help organize and judge the Santa Clara County Fair Homebrew competition this Summer. Reach out to Steve H. at Stephen.Hutzler@power.com if you’d like to volunteer.
– Tim T. is organizing a public transit pubcrawl in San Francisco on Saturday, June 17th. See https://docs.google.com/document/d/14yxRF8Ioj7l3XOEKFfEcoiCNmLWbt_Kqe7wuJjO0c6g/edit?usp=sharing for more details.
– Jenn and Marc-Andrey are organizing a Berkeley-area pubcrawl on Saturday, July 8th. More details to follow.
– Reminder, Sierra Nevada’s Beer Camp is in San Francisco on June 3rd. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beer-camp-on-tour-san-francisco-ca-tickets-32413498647
In all, we had six brews:
BREWER BEER IBUs ABV Charles Blood Orange Belgian Wit 33 5% Marc-Andre California Uncommon 35 6% Rob C. Black IPA - - Rob C. New England Style IPA - - Danny M. Amazon Old Ale 50 8.5% David J. Too Many Peaches Sour Brown 5 -
Thanks to Steins and everyone that showed up!