In September’s meeting, we discussed NCHF, did the off-flavor tasting of the month, and then tasted nine delicious brews. Thanks to everyone who showed up!
– Derek W. handed out Polo shirts to all paid members
– Please enter your beer information in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Y2L_JBTKQFy_0yLsXnDx_b1Hf6e3f8jjxyuJJLUWCM/edit#gid=0 if you’re attending NCHF. Also, you may want to bring chairs, floor fans, misters, etc. for the tent.
– We’ll need volunteers to bring and/or serve beer for Stanford’s beerfest. More details to follow.
– Jim hosted the off-flavor of the month: light-struck/skunk.
– We need a volunteer for this year’s Sudzers Christmas party. Please let us know if you’re interested in hosting.
– We also need a volunteer to host this year’s Dark Matter brew day. Again, please let us know if you’re interested in hosting.
– Marc-Andre brought up the idea of the San Jose Brew Bike (http://www.sanjosebrewbike.com/). Please contact Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in attending.
– NOTE: our next meeting may take place at the Steins in Cupertino, so please plan accordingly. We’ll make sure to mention the location in October’s meeting announcement.
In all, we had nine brews:
BREWER BEER IBUs ABV Kevin Salute your Schwartz, Schwartzbier - 6.69% Derek W. Por Que? Brown Ale 40+ 6.3% Marc-Andre The Shed Farmhouse Ale 5 7.6% Corey Breakfast Stout 31 8.5% Kevin Not Another IPA - 6.04% Mikael El Dorado IPA without hopoil 121 7.5% Mikael El Dorado IPA with hopoil 121 7.5% Derek W. Honeycrisp Cherry Cider 0 6.3% Adam C.' American Barleywine - 10.9%
Thanks to Steins and everyone that showed up!