Hello, Sudzers! In April’s meeting, we recapped the Dark Matter Bottling Day, learned about Kegtron, and tasted 12 delicious brews. Thanks to everyone who showed up!
– Derek collected membership dues: You can still pay via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Derek sold shirts: $15 for polos, $10 for t-shirts, $5 for clearance t-shirts
– Several Sudzers will be attending the Sequoia Sake Brewery Tour and Food Paring Dinner on Saturday, April 21. Sign up at https://sequoiasake.com/events/
– The Santa Cruz Brewery Tour will be held this Saturday, April 14. If you’re interested in attending, then please fill out the signup sheet at https://goo.gl/forms/RO4E9bz3utR7k61k2
– We settled on Saturday, April 28th for the Admiral Maltings Club Brew tour. More info will be sent in the coming weeks.
– We now have a recipe sharing site (https://sites.google.com/a/cloudyforecast.com/brewme/home). If you’d like to have your recipe shared on the site, then please email it in any format to email@example.com. Full info can be found at http://www.sudzers.org/?page_id=2910
– Marc-Andre recapped the Dark Matter Bottling Day. All 2017 paid members will get FOUR bottles of Dark Matter! Thanks to everyone who helped out and Marc-Andre and his family for hosting.
– Steve Keck presented his new product, Kegtron, which will be coming soon to Kickstarter. Full info can be found at http://www.kegtron.com/
– The National Homebrewers Conference will be held June 28-30 in Portland, Oregon. We suspect many Sudzers will be attending, so we’ll make sure we get everyone coordinated before the event. For more info: https://www.homebrewcon.org/
– For a list of all upcoming competitions, check out WoW’s awesome calendar: http://www.wortsofwisdom.org/calendar/upcoming-homebrewers-competitions/
In all, we had twelve brews:
BREWER BEER IBUs ABV Mikael Dirty Fermentation Blonde Ale 12 4.25% Cliff Kveik Blond Ale 25 4.9% Marc-Andre Alcoholic Ginger Ale 0 5.3% Colton 'Strong' Pale Ale - 6% Bill & Mikael Booming NZ IPA 65 6.1% Cliff Sour Blonde #1 0 - Cliff Sour Blonde #2 0 - Chet Kettle Soured Amber 14 6.9% Adam Cherry Brown - 6.7% Derek W. Blueberry Apple Cider 0 8% Jay Belgian Golden Strong 31 8.6% Kevin Saison 35 9.6%
Thanks to Steins and everyone that showed up!