Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, September 2nd at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Derek will be collecting dues. Please bring $25 or avoid the line by paying via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Northern California Homebrewers Festival (http://www.nchfinfo.org/) is just a few weeks away! If you’re attending, please fill out your info at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19VtbpO-X6it4O4eX4V00R9bf7HvVUk1qIyY5K4pWxxo/edit?usp=sharing so we can start documenting who’s going and who’s bringing what.
– Just a reminder for the judges-to-be: We are having the first meeting on the last Thursday in September. Mikael will send a follow up email with more details.
– We’ll start talking about identifying Ocifers for 2019.
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!