Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, October 14th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– Derek will be collecting dues. Please bring $25 or avoid the line by paying via paypal to email@example.com
– We’ll recap NCHF
– We’ll discuss the upcoming Christmas party
– Tim will share details on the 10/23 Dark Matter Brew Day
– Cliff will discuss our upcoming barrel project
– There’s a new brewery called Brewery 25 in San Juan Bautista that is inviting homebrew clubs/members to brew a beer with them. We’ll try to get more details about what’s required.
– Mikael will give an update on the BJCP training sessions
– Charles will talk about his recent trip to Belgium, share some pictures, and give us tips on how to tackle a vacation there
– Mike Conant will give our Sud Talk on “Important Homebrew Practices That Really Aren’t”
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!