Hello, Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm this Sunday, February 10th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View. Hope to see you all there!
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– If you’d like to pay dues, please send $25 via paypal to email@example.com or bring cash with you to the meeting
– Derek has shirts for sale: $5 for t-shirts and $10 for polos. What a deal!
– Recap of Freewheel Battle of the Brews
– Steins Homebrew Competition Judging call for volunteers. We’re currently looking at dates for the end of March. Details TBD, but we’ll send them out as soon as we get them.
– SudTalk: Kevin will talk about the Tilt Hydrometer. https://tilthydrometer.com/
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!