Hello Sudzers! Our next meeting will be held at 4:00pm on Sunday, August 14th at Steins Beer Garden in Mountain View.
895 Villa Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
As a reminder, club dues are collected on a calendar year basis, so please bring $25 and arrive as close to 4:00 as possible if you would like to pay your 2016 dues. Becoming a paid member gets you a discount at MoreBeer in Los Altos, as well as access to the special members-only events we do through the year.
– 2016 t-shirts are here and will be distributed!
– Follow up from last meeting’s discussion on where and when to have the annual Dark Matter Brew Day.
– BJCP Study class has started – anyone want to join? We’ll provide details at the meeting.
– Let’s find out who is going to NCHF and who can contribute beer for Hoppy hour and the main festival. Also what beer styles are people bringing?
– Reminder, Hoppy Hour tastings will happen in the September meeting.
– In October, we plan to have a competition for beers that used Gigayeast’s experimental yeast.
– Any interest in submitting Belgian Beers in a club competition to Bare Bottle Brewing?
– Tim will discuss his idea for a public transit beer tour in SF and perhaps another Bus tour to the East Bay.
– CA Craft Beer Summit on September 8-10 (http://www.californiacraftbeer.com/2016-craft-beer-summit/).
– Homebrew evaluations. Remember, bring your recipe – club members will have lots of questions! Sign in your beer along with your name and statistics (IBU, ABV, etc.). The info is optional, but helpful in determining tasting order.
See you Sunday!